Our free Global STEAM webinar will take place on Thursday 3rd February at 7:30 pm GMT, and it will be available to access for 7 days after at your leisure.
Learn more about our panellists and discover why they’re excited to be part of our webinar in the videos below.
In the webinar, you’ll discover:
- What inspired our panellists and the key ingredients to their success
- How embedding STEAM from Early Years can support development
- What the ‘A’ in STEAM really means
- How we can help prepare children with the tools to succeed in future industries
- Plus much, much more…
You’ll even be able to pose questions to be answered by our education experts in follow up sessions, as well as gaining access to lots of valuable content to help you embed STEAM.
Webinar Panel Discussion
Register now to hear from:
- Tim Peake, British ESA Astronaut
- Anne-Marie Imafidon, CEO of Stemettes
- Marsha Ivins, NASA Astronaut
- Alistair Bryce-Clegg, Early Years Consultant
- Simon Hunt, Primary Teacher and Consultant
- Craig Kemp, Global EdTech Consultant