Bett is back, and TTS will be there!
Taking place between the 23rd and 25th March at the ExCel in London, Bett is the leading global edtech event. This year, the event is expecting over 20,000 visitors from all over the world.
You can find TTS on stand SG41, where we’ll be showcasing some of our bestselling resources and giving a sneak peek at our new launches. Our in-house experts will be on hand to demo products and answer questions, and we’ll also be joined by Andrew Whitehouse, Simon Hunt, Baasit Siddique, Caroline Alliston and Jodie Lopez who will be sharing their knowledge and expertise.
We know that this year many people are unable to make the live event, so we’re bringing Bett to you. Throughout the event we’ll be putting on webinars, sending email updates and sharing content from the stand on social, so you won’t miss a thing. Plus, all our webinar content will be available on demand so attendees can access even more TTS content after the event.
Plus, we’re also delighted to announce we’ll be launching our new Innovation Hub at Bett.
This exciting new website has been developed to bring product design and creation to life through exclusive videos, expert blogs and brand-new content. You’ll be able to find out why exceptional quality and educational expertise is at the heart of everything we do… and how our dedication to delivering the very best resources will enrich the lives of learners worldwide. Please join us on the TTS stand on Thursday 24th March at 5pm where you can enjoy a glass of fizz whilst discovering everything the Innovation Hub has to offer.
Sign up for our webinars here, and experience Bett wherever you are:
- The Power of Sensory by Andrew Whitehouse
- The Light and Shadow Projector, Enabling Rich and Varied 21st Century Learning Possibilities by Catherine Clark and Paola Lopez
- Career Catalyst by Baasit Siddique
- Primary Computing – Having Fun with the Crumble Controller by Caroline Alliston
- Building Teacher Confidence and Embedding Technology into Everyday Teaching and Learning by Jodie Lopez
- EdTech to PedTech by Fiona Aubrey-Smith
- Technology in the Early Years by Kamilla Jawed-Rogers
- Education 4.0 by Gemma Koch
More from our STEAM panellists >>